We are in the process of designing an information website, in which
there will be a few photographs of Parkinson's patients - young, old,
male, female, etc. to show the diversity of the Parkinson's community.
These will be full face shots (of course, no names or personal
information will be listed.)   A few patients have graciously sent us
their photos and/or allowed us to photograph them.  However, we are
having a difficult time obtaining photos of young-onset patients. If any
young-onset patients would like to send us a photo, we would be most
appreciative.  You can send one via email or by regular mail (photos
sent in the mail will be returned).  Please include a small note
granting your permission for us to use your photo. Please send to:

American Parkinson Disease Association
West Coast Office
10850 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 730
Los Angeles, CA 90024