Joan,

thanks to your email identifying your Jazzy 1113 & my call re warranty, I
have Jazzy 1133, the wrong model ordered, and Jaspan Medical's Cindy says she
ordered the 1113, smaller and easier to maneuver she says.   I"ll have to
waiit awhile longer to get the non-fabric seat type, think I need "slide"
like in bed.

I will probably have holes in my walls anyway when I get and use the correct
model.  People have alreaday expressed fear of me on wheels, but I don't ever
feel well enough to go out.

thanks again to you an other person who alerted me  to my model number.

Rayilyn