Kathleen.

I think people with AIDS got help $$$$ because they "acted up".  We, not just
PWP aren't getting anywhere.  Part of my anger and aggression is to try to
get attn, but it is not working either.  It is hard to act up when you shake
and can't walk.(stagger more than a few feet)

I tell every unsolicited phone caller about SCNT.   Many people just don't
know what it is or that Bush is putting his "clones" everywhere in the
government.  I don't feel future generations have a prayer at this rate and
state of the union.

Ray