Archie, you make many good points.

I don't have the $ or strength to go to the UK or somewhere if and when a
cure might most likely come/I'd settle for meds that worked part  of the time.

I think if a cure came for any disease, diabetes probably, the walls might
come down.  Americans shouldn't have to go abroad for treatment.

Now I can barely walk, don't think I'll be here for the cure.  Just got
electric wheelchair - anyone else use one?

Ray