My interpretation of  the list's guidelines is that discussion on any
> issues - political or not - that are directly related to Parkinson's
> is permitted . I hope that my understanding is correct.

Dr. Fink reply:

I personally have no disagreement with that.  What I object to is the
demeaning and disrespectful language being used by some when
referring to the President.

Dr. Fink, Was it demeaning and disrespectful when his collage professors
could give him nothing better than a "C" ? Just wondering.

Ned