Rick --

Thanks.  Looks like I've got suppliers: I'll let you know if I
need your copies.

Going to get to Orangeville?  Failing that (or in addition to
that) going to be around June 11 or so?  I'm working on getting
to BC for the STLHE conference at UBC, and though most of my
nonconf time will be spent with my daughter (doctoral student at
UBC), a beer somewhere would be a Good Thing.

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/