Thanks to, let's see, in order of (amazingly quick) response,
Doug Brent, Susan Drain, Jan Freeman, Margaret Procter, and Rick
Coe, I think I've got access to what I need . . . watch this
space for news of their digitization.

A corollary: Somewhere I've got some programs from Inkshed
conferences . . . I wonder if there'd be any enthusiasm for
putting those up as well?  We currently have Web sites for 14-
19; those programs are part of the history as well. (This
concern for history is clearly a sign of at lease incipient, if
not full-blown Old Fartism . . . )

-- Russ
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/