I was diagnosed with PD some five years ago although I have had
symtoms dating back to the 80s, when I lost my sense of smell.

Now I am suffering from osteoarthritis big time. It is a mystery to
my rheumotologist. My blood tests indicate that my body is not
absorbing calcium, Vitamin B12, D and iron. Apparently this is
deleterious to my bones making them susceptible to the osteoarthritis.

Months of physiotherapy have failed to remedy the pain and x-rays
don't seem to show the damage. Gastroscopy fails to show anything
wrong with my digestive tract.

So I am resorting to PIEN to harvest the experience of others. What I
need to know is whether this is a consequence of PD, partially or
otherwise, or is it just coincidental.

Your feedback will be very much appreciated. I will be 64 at the end
of the month and I am rapidly becoming handicapped. Bummer.
Depressing as hell.

--
Best regards,

Murray
mailto:[log in to unmask]

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO --I came, I saw, I stuck around.