From: "Donald F. McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 12:15 PM
Subject: UP DATE ON HEARING

> FIRST I WANT TO THANK ALL FOR THEIR HELP.  AFTER WAITING A HOUR HE LOOK IN
MY EARS THAN USE A TUNING FORK SAID I HAD LOTOF WAX IN THEM WELL THE PEARSON
WHO GAVE ME MY HEARING TEST SAID THEY WHERE CLEAN. NOW WE BOUGHT OVER THE
COUNTER DROPS NO HELP THEN BOUGHT SOME THING U PUT IN U R EAR SET THE WAX ON
FIRE. ITIS TODRAW ALL WAX OUT OF UR EAR. NO HELP SAID TO DOIT 5 TIMES A DAY
THEN COME BACK NEXT MONDAY IF NO BETTER WILL FIT ME FOR HEARING AIDS IS IT A
RIP OFF?  JUST LIKE PD WHO IN THE WORLD DO WE  BELIEVE? SO TILL THEN C U ALL

>                                            I.Y.Q.  DON &  VIVIAN=LOVE
>

> http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/

mailto:[log in to unmask]