TEAM YOPA Website: HYPERLINK
"http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=8004&lis=1&
team=50384"http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=8
004&lis=1&team=50384
Please support us in reaching our goal.

TEAM YOPA will be staying at the following  hotel:
COMFORT INN CENTRAL PARK
31 W 71ST ST
NEW YORK, NY US 10023

I will arrive the 24th & check out the 28th.

I got the room at $129 a nite on hotels.com but saw as low as $90 a nite
(over 55 rate) on choicehotels.com.

We have 36 team mates, I was going to block some rooms but I have no
idea how many of you need a room.  A few of you have emailed me already.
If possbile please make your own reservations ASAP as these rooms will
fill fast. This is the closest hotel (across street) to the event.
In lieu of blocking rooms & figuring out room mates, I have set up a
website for us at
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.msn.com/TEAMYOPAUnityWalk/"http://groups.msn.com/TEAMYOPA
UnityWalk/

Again, unless you need help, each of you are responsible in arranging
your  rooms. Please use the above message board to post if you need a
room/roommate.

Comfort Inn Central Park West
31 West 71st. Street
New York, New York United States 10023
866-833-9330

Area Map (right next to the walk)

HYPERLINK
"http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?dtype=s&mapdata=ULfEtX9%2beHeZ6R20
mZ5FujlfxgeeG7Md%2fVGPNb6YIo1RCgYpTiS2ACr4M5O48SHIPEjuM%2fIgv22UtVT5oe%2
bBiXv6iQyW7tD5rD%2b4SZ%2faSvTEqa5gr0%2b5sebmSB%2bO1UeR59WCSFRcyOVihks9u6
PJBMSaQuThc7iJRm42iX6m2b6Y20HR2v2SpPBK7A9qsG46dSQLHqVtku%2f5%2fNOwySfSYS
XH0Q0KmXAyp26gNDwPJzwiKGyw0HCDafHsWvTC0esINWzSO8dUQgwhzP12xgIdupcgOW7Jba
I2ImmJQffBCr9XI6JQJIlZGC6luICCV1w4o79nGWtHEVQY%2f3qQmtQh%2bSOCWyk3DgFKMR
tSfz4aO6W7CSX2bS8X2KWL4m9rURwIyFPqC%2f7HIF8H%2bbe1hHLjP9eIBBgj3ERvtyRQsc
JNaNl8nuDosL4Kz7K6XhfPNJXTjq3%2bNJQfIb5XZS7LA49LsAmFLf6TIZ5F%2fZIcp%2fmj
acE78qtzHPfzWvlpjfOb82Pv0J8tQeFQru4%3d"http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.
adp?dtype=s&mapdata=ULfEtX9%2beHeZ6R20mZ5FujlfxgeeG7Md%2fVGPNb6YIo1RCgYp
TiS2ACr4M5O48SHIPEjuM%2fIgv22UtVT5oe%2bBiXv6iQyW7tD5rD%2b4SZ%2faSvTEqa5g
r0%2b5sebmSB%2bO1UeR59WCSFRcyOVihks9u6PJBMSaQuThc7iJRm42iX6m2b6Y20HR2v2S
pPBK7A9qsG46dSQLHqVtku%2f5%2fNOwySfSYSXH0Q0KmXAyp26gNDwPJzwiKGyw0HCDafHs
WvTC0esINWzSO8dUQgwhzP12xgIdupcgOW7JbaI2ImmJQffBCr9XI6JQJIlZGC6luICCV1w4
o79nGWtHEVQY%2f3qQmtQh%2bSOCWyk3DgFKMRtSfz4aO6W7CSX2bS8X2KWL4m9rURwIyFPq
C%2f7HIF8H%2bbe1hHLjP9eIBBgj3ERvtyRQscJNaNl8nuDosL4Kz7K6XhfPNJXTjq3%2bNJ
QfIb5XZS7LA49LsAmFLf6TIZ5F%2fZIcp%2fmjacE78qtzHPfzWvlpjfOb82Pv0J8tQeFQru
4%3d

Hotel Info
HYPERLINK
"http://hotels.discount-lodging-directory.com/servlet/reservations.Prope
rtyInformationXML?netrate=yes&remote=dld&propno=252994"http://hotels.dis
count-lodging-directory.com/servlet/reservations.PropertyInformationXML?
netrate=yes&remote=dld&propno=252994

$120.78 in USD - (Plus tax, per night, based on single/double occupancy)

Room Type: Single/Double or Twins
Room Description: Well-appointed guest room with either one full-size
bed or two single beds, based on availability. Room amenities feature
individual climate controls, direct dial telephone and complimentary
newspaper in the lobby. Complimentary Continental Deluxe Breakfast.
***IN ADDITION TO THE ROOM RATE, THERE IS A MANDATORY $2/NIGHT OCCUPANCY
TAX.***

My plan is to arrive the 24th & depart the 28th.

Would anyone like to take charge of calling the hotel for a group rrate
& coordinating the team members needing a room? You would need to find
out who all needs a room, who neds a roommate, dates, etc. This would
help us alot if we can get a volunteerw/background in doing this.

Also maybe a volunteer to arrange a dinner for us that evning, the 26th.

If interested email HYPERLINK
"mailto:[log in to unmask]"mailto:[log in to unmask]

April will be here soon....get tthose pledges!

Thank you!
Tom

Thomas Berdine
President
Young Onset Parkinson's Association
www.yopa.org
Founder
www.youngparkinsons.com

The Young Onset Parkinson's Association is a legal corporation,
incorporated as a not-for-profit in New Mexico and headquartered in
Albuquerque. We are in the middle of applying for our 501C(3) federal
tax exemption status and expect to have it within 2 - 6 months. If this
exemption is not approved, at first, your donation may not be tax exempt
until the time that we are approved federally.

---