Today's joke

06.02.2003 - Hawkes Bay Today

Gene, age 89, and Lillian, age 78, are all excited about their
decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the wedding
and on the way they pass a chemist's. Gene suggests they go in.

Gene addresses the man behind the counter: Are you the owner?" the
pharmacist answers, "Yes."

Gene: "We're about to get married. Do you sell heart medication?"
Pharmacist: "Of course we do."

Gene: "How about medicine for circulation?" Pharmacist: "All kinds."

Gene: "Medicine for rheumatism, sclerosis?" Pharmacist: "Definitely."

Gene: "Medicine for memory problems, arthritis, jaundice?"
Pharmacist: "Yes, a large variety. The works."

Gene: "What about vitamins, sleeping pills, Geritol, antidotes for
Parkinson's disease?" Pharmacist: "Absolutely."

Gene: "You sell wheelchairs and walkers?" Pharmacist: "All speeds and
sizes."

Gene says to the pharmacist: ""We'd like to register here for our
wedding gifts, please." Dick Decker, Wairoa

http://www.mytown.co.nz/story/mytstorydisplay.cfm?storyID=3099754&thec
ity=hawkesbay&thepage=home&type=nzh&storytoolsnzh=1

* * *