From: "Donald F. McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 4:21 PM
Subject: I AM HURT & SCARED

> YES I AM SCARED & HURT. NOT HEARING NOW & LOOSING MY EYE SITE AND IF EAT 2
SLICES OF BREAD AT1 SETTING IT IS A BIG MEAL TO ME. NEXT WEEK WILL NOT MISS
A DAY AS A OUT PATENT AT THEHOUSPITEL I DO THINK OF JUST LET THINGS GO. I
PROMEST LOT OFOLD PEIN FOLKS I WOULD DO NO WONT TO HURRY THE END.  BUT I DO
NEED HELP FOR NOW THIS IS 1'ST TIME I AM AT LOST AS HOW TO FIGHT ALL  THIS
AT 1 TIME  BUT FIGHT I WILL

>                                        I.Y.Q. DON & VIVIAN =LOVE
> AKA FLASH
>

> http://www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley/