Do you know about THERAPEUTIC cloning?
Not the one to duplicate people,
the one to CURE people.

Did you know that the Canadian Government
is about to ban all Therapeutic Cloning Medical Research ?

URGENT: Please visit http://www.TherapeuticCloning.ca/

Please forward this Email to as many friends and collegues as
possible

and... if you or your colleagues have a web site...

URGENT: Bill C-13 NOW Before the Canadian Parliament

Dear Webmaster,

Therapeutic cloning, a lab procedure that may unlock the potential
of stem cell research, (but does not reproduce human beings)
is at risk of being stopped in its tracks by Bill C-13 now under
consideration by the Canadian Parliament. If this Bill passes into
Law, the research that may lead to treatments or cures of diseases
affecting hundreds of thousands of Canadians will not be permitted
to continue.

In an attempt to promote a reasoned approach to this research,
we have established a website to permit Canadian residents
to easily express their opposition to Bill C-13 online and
automatically copy the Health Minister, and (if they wish) their
Member of Parliament.

The site is: http://www.therapeuticcloning.ca/

We would appreciate your posting this message on your site ASAP
with an active hyper-link AND sharing it with any supportive
affiliate NOW as TIME is running down!.

If you wish to cross-link our sites, please let us know.

Best regards,  Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>

on behalf of TherapeuticCloning.ca

* * *