Mary Ann,

The science is only scratching the surface of the knowledge on stem
cells . There  are still too much to be discovered and this is the main
reason to invest in giving support  to research in this area . At moment
 it is the most probable way to find a cure for degenerative brain diseases.

Best wishes,