Don Mc - So often we all feel the same way you do. As you know, it is not
I who has the PD, but my love.  However, sometimes I feel I'd like to go
to bed at night and not wake up.  But wake up I do to face another day.
So, do you.  As AA says, "(paraphrasing)  Do it one day at a time.  No
need to say, "Hang in there", because obviously that's what you are
doing.   But I will say that you are still here on this spaceship we call
 PLANET EARTH, for a very special reason, and until that reason is
fulfilled, you will remain here.  So GO FOR IT.  Jo Ann