helo KE-i apologize for taking so long to locate the info you requested
 but i looked thru all of my filing cabinetst to no avail....searched
thru boxed of things "yet to be filed" and was just about to give up
when i came into my office this am and was almost blinded by a bfo
(blinding flash of the obvious). i looked in the pocket provided on the
back of the seat and there to mine wondering eyes should appear-the
owner's manual!! anyway, Christine can trace her lineage back to:
PRIDE Mobility Products Corp.
182 Susquehanna Ave.
Exeter, PA       18643
1-800-800-868--8586
www.pridemobility.com

altho this somewhat suprised me as i was looking for the 999 number
pattern on her somewhere!

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm