. There  are still too much to be discovered and this is the main
> reason to invest in giving support  to research in this area . At moment
>  it is the most probable way to find a cure for degenerative brain
diseases.

I do not disagree with stem cell research.  I am wary of cloning, however.
There has been a great deal of information coming out of the scientific
community stating that cloned cells are, more frequently than not,
genetically imperfect.  It disturbs me that cloned cells could be implanted
in the brains of people only to cause catastrophic consequences down the
road because no one could anticipate the pathology that would occur once
those cells multiplied.
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 63/23)