Hi Everyone

I am 46 years old and have been diagnosed with PD since last April. I have
been unhappy with my current Neurologist, so I set up an appointment with Dr.
Peter Lewitt in Southfield Michigan.  I've been told that he is one of the
best in the state of Michigan when it comes to PD.  I have to travel around
100 miles to see him, and I hope it is worth it. Does any one on the list
know anything about Dr. Lewitt or has been treated by him?  I sure would
appreciate any information that you are willing to share.

Thank You,

Keith