Thanks Kathleen

I'm doing pretty great considering.  Most of my symptoms are confined to my
right arm and leg, with my right foot being a little shaky at times it makes
it fun to drive.  Good thing though, I'm learning how to cope with being one
of those oddball lefties.  I have noticed that my symptoms are getting worse
in the last few months.  I am learning to cope with the changes, and I feel
that I must seek the best treatments available, after all I have two teenage
kids and an ex-wife to support.  My sense of humor and my will to conquer
this thing will get me through, even on my worse days.

Thanks for your advice,

Keith