In a message dated 2/3/2003 8:55:20 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< My sense of humor and my will to conquer
this thing will get me through, even on my worse days. >>

Yes Keith,

A sense of humor is indispensable! You will find plenty of humor as well as
support on this list.

Judging from your self-description, I'm in a similar place, I think. My
initial symptoms were like yours but on the left side. Still working,
plugging away; one son out of college, one a sophomore. Life does go on,
constantly adjusting one's balance (so to speak) on this surfboard called
PD...

It sounds like you are doing well and I hope this new doctor will have some
positive and helpful things to offer you.

Do let us know how your appointment turns out.

Regards,
Kathleen