Keith, Dr. Lewitt saw my husband last year after we had met him at a
Parkinsons Support Group.  He is a kind, understanding gentleman who spent
quite a bit of time with my husband trying to sort through his current
symptoms and treatment.  He offered Jamie several options - none of which my
husband was able to take advantage of  before he was hospitalized with
prostatitis.

Our neurologist is anxious for my husband to participate in one of Lewitt's
on-going studies.  Once my husband recuperates from bypass surgery, he plans
to do just that.

Please let us know about how your visit with Lewitt pans out - I do know
that Royal Oak Beaumont Hospital has done more DBS surgery than any other
hospital in the tri-state area.
-------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 63/23)