I am back on line and on the list after a month and since moving to an
apartment.
i had been living with my son and his family (in my house) and as my disease
progressed and my daughter-in-law's dependency problems became worse
they became mentally and verbally abusive.  Although I don't really feel that
I should live alone (I fall a lot) I do not wish to live without dignity.  I
feel that
this is a common problem that we just don't talk about very much.  I do
definitely
feel that no one understands our disease as well as we do and I hear that a
lot from other patients.  Anyway I am glad to be "out" and "back"!

carol gray