Ervin:

Jeannette was on Sinemet for about 10 years before titrating off it.  As I mentioned
is was beginning to cause more problems for her then it solved.

Klonopin can be used for tremors as well as a relaxant for sleeping.  We have discussed
this usage with the doctor and have held it in abbeyance for later. He recommended that
we try it (and I suspect it would work) but Jeannette doesn't want to go around sleepy
or feeling drugged all day......no pun intended  :>)

BTW, we are beginning to suspect that Requip may cause some forgetfulness with long
term usage.  As I recall, there was a caution pertaining to this possibility.  For
now though it is our best deal.

Jack