Hi John,
I have the same problem.  I have to force myself to stay in bed after 5
hours almost every
night.  I take 2mg of Mirapex 3 times a day.  I also take 5 mg of
Selegiline and 6 doses a
day of 25/100 Carbo/Levo.  Don't know what's causing this insomnia but it
leaves me very sleepy at about 3PM.
Sue in Wisconsin