Ervin:

Currently Jeannette in taking about 12 MG Requip daily.  We utilize it on an
as needed basis.  The primary schedule is as follows:

Upon rising a .5 MG tablet (A .25 Mg may be needed within 30 minutes to gain
reasonable movement.
At Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.........2 Mg Tablet
At 10, 2 & 4...............1 Mg Tablet
In between times a .5 MG or .25 Mg tablet as needed.

We had tried Mirapex prior to going off Sinemet and couldn't get it to help
much.  The Requip seemed to do the job for her.

When the Sinemet became more of a problem with dyskensia, I discussed with our
young neuro the possibility of titrating her off Sinemet and increasing the Requip
as needed.  She has been off Sinemet now for about 18 months and is better than
while on the drug.

As everyone knows, PD is a very individualistic disease and what is good for the
goose ain't necessarily good for the gander.....so to speak.  But it has worked
well for us.

Jeannette is on Amantadine, Selegline HCL, Tasmar, Benztropine.

She takes a Klonopin (Clonzepam) at bedtime and sleeps like a baby.

Jack