hey friend of mine...it is ok to get frustrated and to get really angry
at this faceless, coward disease.it's a robber disease; it comes when
we're not paying attention to it and steals away every bit of our
self-confideince, our self-reliance and just when we think it should be
done-it comes after our very souls. please, don, realize that this is
what is happening-it's the devil telling you give up hope and throw in
towels. do not let this defeat you nor take away your zest for living-no
matter how hard that might be...stay strong in spirit and in faith and
the love of your family-both at home and cyber-wide. don't think you
have to do it for anyone but you, the lovely vivian and your crazy dog!!!
WE YQ and  don't you feeeergeetttttt it!!!!! all my love, j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm