Hi Everybody,
    I have just levelled off at 1mg of Mirapex 3x a day, and have noticed
that I am waking up at 3 or 4 AM, unable to get back to sleep.  In your
experience, is this a function of the disease or the meds?  If it is the med,
then I'd rather shake and get a good night's sleep. As I am finding that this
dosage isn't really being very effective, I'd like to know if my waking is
due to the Mirapex, before I think about upping the dosage.
    Thanks,
    John LA,CA