I have recently been diagnosed with PD.  Current am not taking any meds for
it.  I'm always ready to sleep and sleep well.  However, I am on heart
medication which can make one sleep.  Took Amantadine and had horrible
insomnia.  Artane and Mirapex did not give me insomnia.  I would say it's
probably the meds.  Go to the Website Medscape and look your meds up.  It
will give you side effects.  If you have AOL go to Services under medical.
They have an alphabetical drug database that will give you the same info.
Good luck and pleasant dreams.

Roberta 52/52/49