hi, john,

don't know what you mean by "levelled off at 1 mg of Mirapex 3X a day";
how long have you been in mirapex? what was the initial dosage?
i followed a dosage schedule and started  on mirapex at 1/2 of .25mg 3X
day; and it took me 12 weeks to level off at  2 .25mg  3X a day. for a
total of 1.5 mg a day.

nilo