From: "Bill Lawless" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: SLEEP

> I know that the use of some antagonists, selegiline particularly must be
taken as least 7 hours before sleep, also if I take CR 50/200 late it keeps
me awake.
> I skip CR 50/200 within three hours of going to bed. I substitute the L/C
25/100 30 minutes before going to bed. Benadryl helps and meds timing with
respect to meals is also important.

> There is a conscious state that you can be aware but not awake. You must
be awake to have the trembling .

> I often take a  L/C 25/100 in the middle of the night  and get 3 or 4
hours more sleep. I believe we establish a pattern and that must be broken
before we can establish a  more acceptable pattern. It does get you nutty
once you set a bad pattern and lose two or more days of real rest.

> Regards, Bill Lawless
> [Ergo hoc, ergo propter hoc!] a logical fallacy.

mailto:[log in to unmask]