I find interesting the different dosing of medicine.  I am glad when
others (and their doctors) have found the dosing that works for them.
Retha, my wife, has been taking Mirapex for some time now.  She was
taking 2mg/4time/day and now is taking 1.5mg/4time/day and
carbadoba/levadopa 1/2 tab 4xdaily.
She tells me often that she finds herself waking up around 3 am for a
while and trying to go back to sleep.  Sleep is important for her,
because she still works full time 5 days a week as a custodian.  Her
bosses are helpful and understanding.  Her doctors also think it better
to keep working as long as she is able.  This should help keep her
mobile and, hopefully, less stiff or rigid.  Seems to be working that
way so far.
Hoping this helps someone, even just a little.
George  (husband of and caregiver for Retha  50/47/43)