 Hi Friends,

I'm back from the Neuro Clinic - temporarily. Till now only half results,
med changing  ((now I am on Medopar 200 mg(carbidopa/levodopa) half pills 3
times a day, other meds are the same)), suspicious exams, suspicious
hypothesis, suspicious suspects.
In 3-5 weks I have to go back for a while (1-2 weeks) to actively contribute
to these suspicoius things.
Good news: the worst suspects were not true.
Bad news: I'll  undergo some not well known and hardly controllable medicine
exams and cure carried out with litium to "explore" my ion and hormone
functions what were well seen absolutely abnormal (remember my xtreme whole
body edema) - just like me
Funny news: three professors visited (and watched like 3 Black Widow spiders
in the corner) me, among them the Professor of Orphan Diseases (rare
diseases). Maybe soon I'll be the organic(al)  member of the medical science
and literature, as I was told. I suggested them to read my novels or poems
or recipes.

Docs guess maybe I also have Syndrome Extrapyramidalis (????) and dysfunctio
hormonalis.

IMHO it is quite enough for me to be a PWP, even not quite "normalis".

Love,
Olga

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**