Hello - We would like to print a "form" letter in our newsletter that people
can copy or clip out and send to their state and/or federal representatives.
We would like to begin to advocate for some type of fall-back major medical
coverage for people who have already been dxd with PD.  We are in a farm
state and more than one insurer has pulled out of the entire area, leaving
long time customers uninsured; many unable to afford to go into the existing
state pools.  Can anyone give us some ideas for this letter?  I am not really
sure what I am asking for!  Thanks, Meg