Those addressees who read -- probably cussed at -- the recent msg I shared on
the same subject may have a strong desire to join a crew -- any crew --  that
was about to tar and feather the bill's authors.  After all, the msg had
Messrs. Weldon and Stupak's advocating jail time for patients returning home
after receiving treatment using therapeutic -- Not reproductive -- cloning.
In other words, the msg was saying that HR 534 would make ALL cloning
research illegal; not just research using embryos.

But the author of the msg I forwarded appears to have been off base -- or at
least pre-mature in his judgment of the bill's coverage.  In  pulling up HR
534 on the Congressional web site, I found that the bill does not prohibit
therapeutic cloning. In fact, rather than try to explain further, I invite
you to review the attached file.