Dear Shekhar - of course, I remember you! I've sent you some info on PD and
PD meds.
Those were the days, my friend... I was (almost) young and (almost)
healthy - comparing to my present days, months.
Your nice letter really touched me. Thanks alot for it.

Love,

Olga

**May peace of heart fill all your days, may serenity grace your soul.**