Dear KF,

thanks for your letter and kindness.
As for my novels - they aren't really novels, moreover short stories that
mainly come from my childhood and are mixed with some family recipies and a
bit, very-very bit politics occasionally. Sometimes I send recipies to
gourmand papers and lists. They are written in my mother tongue. Very rarely
it happens to me - God knows how - that I write (fortunately) short
(unfortunately bad) poems in English, too. When I am extremly silly, I
create English puns, word-jokes. May God forgive me.

My translations mostly are (and were) of technical origin, but 3 yrs ago I
turned to PD related items as my goal is to build up a Hungarian PIEN-like
list & a homepage - but I am not enough familiar with PC technics and
science therefore I returned from my way many times, though a very dear
friend from Sparkle offered me his help. Where could I buy or get some brave
from? I intend to establish the Association for Hungarian PWPs (in the frame
of EPDA if it is possible), too. It seems that I'll be not alone with this
last task, as a Hungarian PWP fellow who - in my eyes at least -  is a PC
genious, accompanies me on our common, long -and being aware of the attitude
of the Hungarian medical society - , difficult path.
I also translated from English a few poems, song lyrics and short
novels/fairy tails for children.

What kind of cook am I? Ask my family... If you are interested in the very
and only,  typical Hungarian kitchen - wow, donno... My parents and
grandparents had a balanced and healthy mix of the Transylvanian (including
Armenian foods), French and Hungarian cookin'. Add to these our (my
husband's and mine) coulinaire adventures in the world, my two Italian
language teacher daughters and their numberless friends from Italy - that is
my cook. If you are still find my cooking interesting - do not hesitate to
ask me!
(To tell the truth I know alot unhealthy , but fantastic recipies, too!
Beware: only for  brave gourmets)

Love,

Olga