Gloria, I have several friends who have pd. I do not, but in learning
what it is and how it affects ones life I have read and researched world
wide to learn as much as I could. I do not have the Parkinson's folder I
began 4 years ago, but I did find this new website that may be of
interest to you. It does have many links that do have information that
applies to you. The 3 months time frame seems to be a usual suggestion
by the neuros...

Audrey
friend of aussie pwp John 52

 www.noah-health.org/english/illness/neuro/parkin.html