Good morning,

Young Parkinson's of Indiana is open to anyone, any age,  Caregiver,
family and friends of PWP (People With Parkinson's) who have a need, an
interest or want to volunteer.

Yes, our focus in on the unique challenges that young onset people deal
with i.e. careers, raising young children and workplace issues but we
will not limit our support.  We are here for all Parkinson's people.  No
matter the age.

Now I must be honest, the "young" might be hard to keep up with and this
is and will be an energetic group, however the "young" hopefully will
keep us "older" ones up and at it.  Our meetings are held, not at
serious hospital type facilities, but at places where we can enjoy, talk
and learn from each other, not just books and stuffy Doctors yacking
about stuff none of us understand.

Additionally, while the "national groups" agenda deals mainly with
legislative issues (which is vital to all of us) our main concern is
with the citizens of Indiana who deal with PD daily.

Hope this answers your questions, please feel free to join us at
http://groups.msn.com/YoungParkinsonsofIndiana/home.htm

And check out our new web site ay www.ypindiana.org

my $0.2
Paul Ayers PWP