Can anyone tell me about Eldepryl?  I've had bad reactions to Mirapex,
Amantadine, and Artane.  One book says there are no known benefits without
carbidopa/levodopa, one book says it's a good initial therapy.  My doc wants
me to take 5 mg twice daily but I have a lot of anxiety with these drugs and
want to start out with once daily.  Doc says it won't be enough, one book
says this is an option.  My doctor and one book says no food restrictions.
One book says to watch for Tyramine.  I'm so confused.  I was diagnosed in
May and currently take no other PD drugs.  Thanks for any help you can give
me.

Roberta 52/52/49