Laura. welcome to the List.  I have learned we are all different with respect
to PD and other characteristics as well.

I have been here 3 yrs. telling people to exercize. now I have electric
wheelchair and can barely walk.  My 7th yr has been the hardest.  After many
trials I don''t take PD drugs and am one of the few people on the List who
does not take them.  I don't have a CG like some others, but am getting some
help for a few hrs 3 x a week.

hope you have better luck than me.