Thanks Phyllis.  I remember one e-mail on this list.  The person said they
take the meds given by their neuro but cuts the dose in half.  I've had such
sensitivity to these meds that I suffer from terrible anxiety whenever I know
I have to take something.  I started on the 5mg once daily yesterday and so
far doing ok with minimal side effects.  My strategy is to up it to twice
daily after one week.  Thanks for giving me the confidence to go at my own
pace.  I hope it helps me.  I know what you mean about Artane.  I had
hallucinations and felt really weird.  On my first day of Mirapex I went
shopping and two days later realized I lost a credit card.  Something I've
never done in my life.  Amantadine gave me insomnia, anxiety, depression and
constipation.

Thanks to everyone for imparting their experiences and knowledge

Roberta 52/52/49