Welcome Laura, although I'm sorry you had to find out about us from your
PD.  You will learn a lot from this list and you will incur many
cyberfriends.  Just don't hesitate to ask any questions, no matter how
personal or intimate they are.  We are here to help you.  Just so you
will know, I'm not the one with PD.  My love has it and is probably in
his 4th stage.  Hang in there with us.  We are a great support gruop.
Jo Ann