Just so everybody will know . . . I got a huge pile of
newsletters from Susan Drain (thanks, Susan . . . and thanks to
everybody else who offered) and I've been trying to figure out
just how labor intensive scanning and cleaning them is. So far,
it looks like the operative word is _very_.

I think it is most likely I'm going to have to scrounge around
for a grant to cover it: I've been working on volume 12 ('93-4)
in spare moment since I got them, and I'm nowhere near finished.
Eleven volumes before that.  I think it's worth doing, and I
hope I can find a granting agency that agrees.

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/