Hi All, this is the final call for articles or tidbits for the
newsletter. Anyone from 4Cs want to give us a summary of their
presentation? The suggestion came up at the 4Cs Canadian Caucus dinner
that we find out what everyone is working on this year. So many of us
only get to catch up with each other on rare occasions. So, how about
brief descriptions from everyone about the work or projects they are
currently involved in?
We have had a number of requests for suggestions for books or studies on
the list, but we still don't have a useful bibliography in one place. Is
anyone interested in combing the archives for us and compiling such a list?
What about sending me the name of a text you use in a writing class
along with a paragraph about its usefulness? This kind of information
would be very helpful to the newer teachers among us.
And, finally, I'd like to have an annotated list of useful websites. I'm
willing to paste such a list together, if you'll send me a site or two
(or more) with a brief description.

Jane Milton
902-494-8133