Hi, Nan.

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to visit, during the conference; that
big hug felt good, though :-)   I won't be at Inkshed this year, either
(will you?), having more than used up my travel budget for now. But I do
look forward to the next time, whenever that is. And I trust your little
girl is growing like a weed and filling you daily with joy; that's what
mine continues to do....

If you're at Inkshed this year, please sing one extra song for me.

With much love,
Ginny