Print

It was very nice seeing many of you at 4C.  I enjoyed the Canadian Caucus
and the following dinner (btw Roger, somebody recommended my mom to read
"Moo" as well; so that may be our summer reading ;-))

All I received from them was the receipt and the letter for new comer's
breakfast (funny because I wasn't a newcomer this year), no program, no
flyers, no information about workshops, and no badges.  And I have to agree
with Theresa that the web version of the progam is difficult to navigate
(plus I don't like that pdf format especially when I'm not going to print
out x hundred-page program.)  If I remember correctly, I remember receiving
the program and information about workshops.  If somebody is going to write
a letter to NCTE about it, I'll support it.

-- Tosh