Irene,
Glad to hear all is well with you and that you're interested in this possible
design job.  I've past your interest on to the person whose supervising this
handbook and now she's going to try to get the administrator to ok some money.
I'll let you know as soon as I hear that it's a definite go ahead.

Cheers,
v.