My apologies for the previous post.  Somehow, between our server doing wonky
things this morning and my delirium from parental duties as a mum trying to ween
her baby, I sent this out to the list mistakenly.

Hope all are well, despite world events!

Victoria Littman, Ph.D.
Learning Strategist
University of Toronto