Like Paula, I do not have tremor, but handwriting and typing are a major
problem.

I have noticed, however, that
1.) I make fewer typos if I watch the monitor as I type.
2.) I can write a little more legibly if I write on graph paper, and
3.) When I accidently picked up a broad tip calligraphy pen, I was able to
form quite acceptable letters.

I do not know why????
Nancy Porter