I am so ,pleased to hear that you wlll  be  givigus answers to such subjects
as
the  dificulty in writing  checks etc.  The only time  that  I can write
checks is before
 my medication  starts working in the morning.  For now, I have whoever I am
writing
the check to fiil out the check for.rme. Signing my checks  not a problem
because regardless of how bad my signature is they accept the check.

i have a great deal of difficulty  folding and hanging up clothes.Anyone have
any suggestions?